chiu ji!
Piano's always refreshing and relaxing to listen to.
______________
Somehow I feel tired even if I didn't really do anything for the day. sigh. The brain's in a contemplative mood since I got back. hmm.
______________
Had heaps of fun and food at guama's.. I cannot imagine life without her curry! It always tastes good! I had my fill during the reunion dinner already, and when I was there for lunch today I had a second helping XDXD
Turns out that may-may has a talent for gaming *gasp!* hahah must be training with her DS or what. But really man she whooped arse when she played Ridge Racer & Soul Calibur! Ming and korg had a 'humiliating' defeat by an 11-year old. bwahhahah! But then again it could be beginner's luck. Me on the other hand spent some time fiddling with Harvest Moon for the DS and Nintendogs.. don't give me that look. >_> Anyway, there were heaps of people screaming "OMG USE THE BRAKES!" "OYH SHE'S CATCHING UPPPPP~~!" "NO FASTER! SWERVE LEFT AND RIGHT!" "ONE MORE HIT!" and I remember a "OMGWTF!!!" after Ming had a ring-out somehow. Hilarious!
Also wei-wei was having heaps of fun running around, clambering on guama while she's chopping up the duck (yeah not the safest! haha but he's literally quite attached to her~) and screaming along with the rest during the gaming session, blocking the 2P view by standing right in front of the TV, looking out into the swimming pool, and talking some gibberish as most kiddos do.
The customary camwhore session was gotten out of the way first before the food, and lou sang is always fun cause at least 5% of the yee sang falls onto the table and heaps of yelling here too with well-wishes =D The food.. hmm, curry, some vege, lou ark, siu koi, sng + leek, broccoli, steam fish, steamboat... *drools! And the traditional guama pink jelly for dessert XD
This is why I love chiu ji XD
and I'm going to ah yee's tmr! yeay yeay~~~
______________
Headed off to do some customary visiting with mom and dad... didn't feel like staying home. Generally stayed in Subang and trying my level best not to feel bored. I *did* have a dose of mocha @ Dome so that was nice and unexpected XD
______________
Now playing: 黒田亜樹 - 素敵だね
via FoxyTunes
