drink more water!
Ended Week 3 Day 2 with max of 46.
Come on, come on! You're not that bad.. 4 short of the double benchmark. Juuuust a little more! A little afraid.. but come on, it's just 4 short of 50! I want to make it at least 50 for the next one!
*よし!*
__________________
Friday, Friday. You'd better give me a good answer that I would really like to have, or I'm possibly going to end up in Canberra. Yea the lady recognized me as the nutcase that called on Monday.
I don't care. At least I'm trying not to.
__________________
Managed to bank in both cheques today, yay! Just when I'm running out of juice. I'll admit I'm a little generous with my spending last year, but I spent mostly on food (both going out for meals and grocery shopping) and petrol. Crazy arse man.. And a huge bite goes into helping my parents pay off some bills online, after all it's more convenient than going to the ATM since you can do it in the comfort of your own home. Yes I'm a worshipper of online banking even with all the risks. Dangerous, I know. But really, if I could buy groceries online I seriously would.... not, unless it's an emergency. Simply because it's kinda fun to go out and shop for groceries.. can see lots of yummy stuff, buy *more* stuff to try. I'm a glutton, and I love shopping for food. =)
Onto the topic of shopping online, I think I'm .fFalling deeper into the pit of online shopping, simply because it beats getting salespeople to look at me while I browse. I absolutely hate it when they hawk you around the shop, or you can feel a pair/pairs of eyes following you around. Geezus I need my own space lah. But I think I won't buy things that I can get offline unless it's gazillion times cheaper or unless it really somehow catches my eye. Preorders are abit dicey but some things you simply cannot get in this little pocket of the planet..
__________________
Now playing: Evanescence - Everybody's Fool
via FoxyTunes
