Monday, February 27, 2006

first things first: checking IT service =D

Followed dad to sunway medical for awhile. man, I didn't think collecting medication would take so freaking long. Half an hour just to get one pretty little paper bag. o_______________o Had to be one of the most boring waiting periods since, what, making my passport?

Dad, having this natural knack for entertaining, spun story after story. Something to do with sports, Korea, the Olympics, and one unfortunate guy missing a gift pack. That's how he got that tie he's wearing today. Not really pretty, but not really ugly either.

Since the practicals don't start till next week (from what the lecturer says, it's gonna be crazily heavy. T__T) I'm done for the day. All ms. mylini did was to intro us to the subject, and plagarism (I think I'm going to hear this all week) . End!

My classes are pretty sporadic; it's not really jammed since I don't have much to choose from - in fact, they're all compulsory (except for econs) so *shrugs* no customization for me. But I love it all the same. *I can't wait for the later months to come, I might even regret saying it XP*

The uni comp labs are much noisier than the ones in Taylor's. But damn, what is with this long startup? XP