i feel like crap.
gaooooooooo~~~~ T___T
I have the flu, and my wisdom teeth is hurting...again. what a sucky week ahead . siigh. I remember still being fine at liyen's.
Recap time, recap time! =D
Lessee, on Friday, no, Saturday, there were 2 farewells happening, bobby's and liyen's. Figured we'd go to liyen's first since we assumed bobby's would last till later. So we arrived at liyen's about 7pm (I think we were one of the really REALLY early guests) and ken was wearing this radioactive shirt with a gokiburi (cockroach) on it which we just had to hit cause it was there. It was me, ken, hou, jiun, hh at first..Later on, hua, ss and aaron came. So us S9-ers chilled at a table, since our host was rather busy. Have to be good guests too XP ate some, gambled some, and that was the gist of the itenary.
ken was being prodded and got his gokiburis slapped more than once by hh, aaron and me (whenever we could get it XD) even lishan went "eeyer, cockroach~" on sight. poor guy XD
then aaron and ss went ahead to bobby's since ss had yet another function on the same night (fuuliao~) so we stayed on, since hengteng was on his way to liyen's but got lost. After quite awhile, when hengteng finally got here (the plan was, we let hengteng have a bite, and socialize for abit, then ciao to bobby's) bobby called hua, asking why we were so late and whether we were coming or not. This was the most guilt-inducing part, as we didn't expect bobby's gathering to end so early (like 10-ish), we were thinking of eleven-ish. So we hurried over to bobby's.
By the time we got there, it was already late ten-ish, and people were already leaving. T_T I'm so sorry bobby... So the lot of us just felt super-guilty as we saw her send people off.. T___T I feel so guilty..on top of that they planned to take her out to mamak after, which I couldn't join. T__T but I hope to be able to send her off on thursday~
Then yesterday, by pure chance, eley innocently asked me, "so, are you coming later?"
o_o I was confused~ she didn't tell me anything about the gathering being brought forward. Oh well, it was good timing, otherwise I would have never known about it. So of course I'd go. Who cares bout this freaking flu. Just hope that I didn't pass it to anyone else.
korg and I got lost (we just missed one blardy turning to get to her place T__T) and since he had to fetch mom, he dropped me off at the bus stand where eley would come and pick me up. I forgot who the other guys were but thanks nonetheless for fetching me =D
eley's gathering was..in a word, short. but it was kinda fun. Since I got to see the graphics guys again after aeons of their disappearance (well actually I see jin yu from time to time whenever I happen to pop by Taylor's) There were the G3 people, and of all the people to see again, it's tze meng (or whatever his name is XP)
her rabbit joe was often confused with a classmate of hers (jovina? they call her jo for short though) and more card games followed.. but after awhile since most people left early, we went up and watched some korean movie, I think it's called... ummmm.... (jumps over to eley's blog) Love so Divine. It was okay... hmm... regular korean movies, always with some guy crying or the other.
