was I that blur?
Today I had to sit for what they call the 'diagnostic English test'.
Biiig deal.
3 questions: spot 15 errors in the passage, cloze, and a 250-word answer to any one question out of 3. I wasn't feeling very awake -yet- so I had no mood to attempt the questions. "Just as long as I don't get trapped with extra lessons on English proficiency..." poked me awake.
hou's bro yeewei sent me to the station at least, but not before dropping by college to pick up something. We took the chance to see mrs angelene bout this friday. She was in the library, helping the helpless with their ESL. huhuhuhu~~~ I'm so freaking glad I don't have to go through all that shit EVER again. But things may differ, since I'm probably supposed to write reports and assignments for uni.
If you ask me, he looks like a mix of hou and hh. I prolly thought of hh cause he's taller and stick-like; hou's height is just about right (I don't know, maybe I think guys who are too tall are that bit intimidating... >_> I can only wish I were taller. Oh well, I can't do anything about that now.)
Took the bus back..and as I was getting off, I saw....*gasp* of all people to see.. Richard. WTF??!!
I pointed at him. "Since when were you here?"
He paused. "Umm, I was on the bus all the while. Where did you get on (the bus)?"
"Taman Bahagia."
"Me too..."
which warrants a WTF?! Howcome I didn't see him at all? @__@ Were we THAT blur?
