lunch...
..... was great! Went to kampachi (勘八 I think, I'm just guessing the kanji) @ Equatorial, Bangi. X3 Must be my first true photolog. A word for the dumb: They're not professional photos. >_> Too bad they aren't as great as smashpop's. ^_^ Seriously I like his layout; simple, nice, neat and eye-catching.
Top left, bottom left, right respectively: egg+unagi sushi (gah I don't know what this is called), sake sushi, edamame (definitely snack food for the TV when you�re watching movies. Addictive sial X3)
konnyaku. X3 
Clockwise from top left: dried fruit in chocolate dip (I dunno if it's just me, but unsweetened chocolate and dried fruit don't exactly mix. Shoulda taken the marshmallows instead), another dorayaki, yokan (basically like the nyonya dessert of red bean and coconut jelly), and strawberry sponge cake.
Clockwise from center left: another yaki onigiri, some other kind of soba - I forgot what, and tempura.
mochi - by the time I managed to pry it out of aim of my brother's jabbing dessert fork it's already half gone. 
L2R: dorayaki (think doraemon!) and ice kacang (again, this is even more out of place than the salad XP)
Clockwise from top left: zaru soba, yaki onigiri + okaka (em bonito flakes?) filling, potato salad (haha doesn't the last item look so out of place?)
Clockwise from top left: ebi, sakana, yasai, ebi gyoza, tori - all from the teppan. Too bad the ebi's abit mushy, otherwise it's great! 
Les tour, monsieur, madame? Right this way.
