Monday, June 18, 2007

driving me insane

You can taste it at the tip of your tongue; the sweet taste of honey. But you've yet to venture to the beehive to reap its sweet joys.

Another 38 hours to freedom.

Right now, I wish for it to pass quickly. But when it does come, I would wish it away.
___________________________________________

I bought some honey. Eating it with fresh toast makes me wonder why I've shun myself from honey all this while. It's delectably sweet, sticky and keeps making me want more. Come to think of it, why haven't I been eating/drinking honey at home? I mean, it can be used as bread spread, an alternative to sugar, eaten with desserts hot AND cold and even can be used in cooking! I wonder why we didn't buy honey any earlier.
___________________________________________

今日は親子丼を作った! It was abit too soupy, but the taste and everything else was just nice~ Ganesha (a friend of Nick's who dropped by some time back) gave us these dry thingies to add to the rice to season the rice, so I tried using some today, and they were really really おいしい! I regret cooking too little rice... XDXDXD とってもうれしいは!
___________________________________________

25th August: Phantom of the Opera.

I've read the book (which was quite good), watched the movie (which sent me bursting into peal after peal of laughter) and now I really can't wait to go watch the musical happening in Melbourne! XD aichan says it's good~ and just thinking of all the famous Andrew Lloyd Webber tunes makes me go dizzy with excitement.

My top 3 tunes of the musical:

  1. The song that would showcase the Christine of the stage, regardless of who she was.
  2. The song that describes the colour, festivity and discreetness of the society of the 18th century. (I don't know about the period in which the musical was set XP) Is it not enticing to have a mystery person sweep you off your feet?
  3. And last but not least, the all-famous trademark tune of the show, which sounded abit strange to me at first, but after that the duet just took my breath away.
Okay, okay, no prizes for guessing what they are.

And I should go back to my work.