Friday, June 8, 2007

random?

You have to admit it's funny when he's asking around for people to dig his ear for him at 12-something in the middle of the night.

WTF?!

I haven't gotten over it yet.

WTH?!

ahem.

self-checkpoint

That aside, I think I am officially done with FIT2020 today. I cannot stand making notes for another 2 chapters; it will drive me INSANE!

*looks at sample paper*

Damn, it looks pretty hard. I MAY have to do those notes. But I don't wanna!!! *wails*

*looks at sample paper*

But it looks doable. I just need to try it out. 自分に信じていいは!きっと大丈夫よ *nodnods*
______________________________

FIT2001 I don't have to worry as much, I think I will be able to do okay for this one.
______________________________

Starting to get worried for FIT2029, I know next to nothing about Perl apart from guessing my way through the regular expressions. I need to start reading up on this pretty damn soon too.

But I think my html, javascript, php, database statements should be okay, I need to do a recap though. sigh, where has my time gone!?
______________________________

MKW1120.... This one I really need to look at the past year papers. I will screw myself over if I don't. I mean I can understand and probably remember some stuff, but I'm still abit shaky if I were to answer questions. @____@
______________________________

4 days to the start of my venture to the Endless. Let it be all right.