Tuesday, June 26, 2007

szechuan burns!

We met up with Lex, Ben, Mei-Ying, Thet, Anton, Hex, Jian Wern & Nick. (Hope I didn’t forget anyone else XP) Ate some really really good mamak food (well I did factor in the fact that we’re not in Malaysia where mamaks are everywhere you look) which was of course in Melbourne prices. But for something I won’t eat and hadn’t eaten for a long while, it was worth it.

After that, we followed Lex around as he was deciding on getting a jacket, followed by following Nick around shopping for a wallet.

Watched Fantastic 4: Rise of the Silver Surfer.

My first time at a theater here. Wasn’t that much different although I really really missed having caramel popcorn. All they have here is salty popcorn. Bleargh.

Okayokay, that aside, the movie was pretty good. I liked the Silver Surfer, he was damn cool! And for some reason I like Johnny Storm. His character really is like fire. ^__^ The story had its funny bits and the action was reasonably good.

Dinner was. Really, really, really.

HOT.







Went to this szechuan place Ben took us to. It really burns your lips, but it isn’t just senselessly hot; it was actually tasty. However, I will reiterate; it’s FREAKING HOT. The outer part of my body would shiver with cold, and the inner part of my body would be burning from the chilli.