Thursday, June 28, 2007

let's go to the zoo

Went to the zoo!

You think it’s boring? Well it’s fun when you go with a bunch of friends. We went with Quinnie, Wendy, YK and we were senselessly snapping photos of everything. But it was fun! =D















Quinnie was the tour guide of the day, and whenever she approaches animals they all show her their behind. I wonder if it’s a sign. *bwahahah! Ok sorry quinnie but I just HAD to say it~~~*

And like most click-happy people, there were obviously the camwhoring shots.











While we were having lunch, the evil opportunist birds try to sqwawk some lunch out of us.

Evil opportunist birds=seagulls

We also saw some lions feed. They were REALLY hungry, they just pounced on the meat and tore the meat off, and crunched the bones (the sounds were actually audible it was disturbing to imagine anything or anyone in that situation…) The tiger feeding wasn’t so bad though, due to the lack of the bone-crunching sounds.

There was this Japanese garden in the middle of the zoo which was kinda oddly placed, I had to admit, but oh well it’s somewhere to camwhore as well~ XD







And finallyyyyy~~ the cutest feature!





And there was an emo-bird who kept trying to pick fights with the penguins. Bad emo bird.



I got some postcards and a cute little penguin for myself. I really wanted to kidnap a penguin home.

And I want to be a seal in my next life. Clever, can perform tricks, eat seafood, swim and always get petted! What a life! XD

Took the train to Geelong after dinner to stay with el’s godsis for a week.

When we reached their house.



This is Jo. Her parents call her Possy, though. Isn't she adorable?~

OMG.

It’s really nice! I mean, it’s different, and I assumed most houses would look like Auntie Ming’s. But its really nice. Really modern Western, and I like the easel!