gown day
It was tiring, but it was fun! I think the cold weather just sucks the energy out of you since you're using most of it to keep yourself warm. I feel tired.
Seeing everyone in the graduation gown made me think of kor's graduation. I'm pretty sure he didn't get a "Gown Day" like this. I want one too, I hope there's one in KL too!
Gown Day is this one day where students get to don the graduation gown and take pictures to their hearts' content with their friends or whoever or whatever that jumps to mind. Everyone looks so smart and happy in it.
Most of the day was taken up by group photo after group photo after group photo (the hired photographer for the day was definitely perplexed by the large amount of people to be stuffed into the group photo - imagine, 5 rows of people, each row with about 10 people!) and after that more photos with random people =3 It was great fun, now to go get photos from those people.
I don't know why I didn't bring my camera @___@ Probably cause I woke up too late and didn't think of it until people whipped out their cameras at the Lounge. Or maybe I thought it wasn't my day to be the one randomly taking photographs. I don't know~
They also demonstrated how the gown was supposed to be worn, with Selenge wearing all the faculty colours (thus being the 'student' who graduates with the most degrees ahhah! X3), and Byron in the Higher Doctorate outfit for the Medicine faculty - blue and red gives it a Superman look which we were laughing at. I, for one, really expected him to go "simi lanciau!" on stage cause he definitely didn't know what we were laughing at. XP




