Friday, June 15, 2007

lax

Systems Analysis and Design was not too bad either, let me count the ways I screwed up:

  1. Didn't put 'includes' in my use case diagram.
  2. My first-cut sequence diagram looks waaay too simple.
  3. I didn't read anything on the integrity controls.
  4. I don't remember the steps to developing a first-cut sequence diagram.
That's all I can think of. It'll probably cost me a quarter of the paper but hell.. I'm done and over with.

I'm thankful Wednesday didn't get any worse.

And now I get to hear the crowds laugh/stare at amazement at me. I suppose it's something to live up to, that even the ones that seem the most error-free may commit the most silliest errors. I love this sudden clash, makes me a bit of a paradox.

Phantom of the Opera on 25th August. I have to look for a part-time job to fork out that money.

And I need to study for my Web Programming paper. I'm feeling abit jittery, especially for the Perl-PHP conversion.

I loved the green curry I cooked yesterday, even though it was still abit too hot for Sharon. And it snowed abit (well there was snow on the blades of grass)


picture from nick

That white stuff really is the real stuff. I hope it will actually snow. X3 Then it'll really be something to remember.