camp5
I didn't regret going to th Basic Wall Course with cw this morning. Woke up, took a quick shower and a breakfast of nasi lemak, and off I go to Camp5!
________________________
Went late cause cw was late, haha well at least we didn't really miss anything I think? When we were there they were just starting to explain about the belays and the currybeans.. wait, carabiners.. and how to tie the double-8 knot, wearing the harness, and pulling up the rope and letting go of the rope so that the climber can go up and down safely.
5 checks:
A - anchor
B - buckles
C - (c)nots and carabiners
D - devices
E - everything else
and also the buddying commands:
- belay on
- climbing
- climb on
- tight(climber)
- tight(belay)
- lower me
- lowering
Next up was the auto belays, but didn't play with those.. I figure I can go try them out next time.
The next one and the last one was the wall climbing without any harness/rope stuff. Haiya I know I don't have any strength upper OR lower so.. totally fail la this one. I could climb like one or two steps up but.. just hanging on sucks up what little strength I have. Sad case.
I so want to go back and climb.
___________________________________
Made funny sounds with teh glass at dinner. Fun! XD
