Wednesday, November 19, 2008

cold and wet! @_@

Finished Week 1 Day 2 with a max of 24.

Dang it, it could have been 25! But I failed at 24.5 on the dot! I couldn't get myself back up, grrr! Somehow its always harder for the first 2 sets, but after that it's ok. Man I heard so many things go "crack" as I was stretching and warming up. I feel like a cranky ol' machine. Hahah!
_______________

Most of the day we spent working on Blender, and I finally figured out why its been screwing up. Now I'm trying to get the levels interact with each other.. my cascading staircase has 3 levels, so as long as I can get one to work, the others should be ok. I haven't even thought about it moving horizontally. AGH! so much to think of. I think I've been really been making rather slow progress.

Had lunch with YK at zanmai. It's like I haven't been there in AAGES! @_@ I love my curry katsu when I can have it =3

It's been raining the past few days... got my 2nd pair of jeans wet as well.. its always raining buckets! Next time I'm wearing shorts! bah!