rather strange?
I remember lying on my bed with my towel, cause after my hair dried I couldn't be bothered to put it back on the rack.. So fine..
Halfway through the night there was a really high-pitched siren that rang in my ears.. To the point that I was conscious but I didn't open my eyes. It sounded like it was really close, it was ringing really loud... I thought:"This is one of those times where I feel like opening my eyes, but I think I really shouldn't." So I didn't. I don't know man, the feeling was.. strange. Not scary, but like something familiar. Nevermind that, I fell asleep awhile later.
Woke up and I found that my towel was on the rack. @__@ I definitely remember it on my bed before I went to sleep. I dunno.
_____________________________
hirohiro's probably halfway through his flight to Beijing. I bet it will do him a world of good to be back. =)
_____________________________
Spent most of yesterday trying to figure out how to make the hinge work. And JUST when I finally got it to work, something else crops up. bah! I'm gonna pwn its ass today.
