I'm really really stuck on you, whoa whoa!
Had some jam toast.. some sushi for lunch (haha yes my sushi rolling skills sucks lah. I prefer onigiri.) and wrote my essay for the Accenture Experience (here's to hoping I get chosen =3)
Gonna head out to watch Madagascar 2 soon, after showering.
Tonight, Blender Blender is my game.
_________________
Did Day 1, Week 1 with a max of 18.
The hundredpushups project is hard. But doable! Hahah I say this cause my pushups are half-assed.. I can't go all the way down, I can't! So nevermind, I'll do my halfway-down ones.. and see if I can gradually go lower as the weeks progress. The ache in my arms is a good thing I guess. It'll get less achy in time.
_________________
Ming comes back this Sat! heheh I miss the dude.. Was talking to him yesterday online. He's great fun to talk to. Something about 150 people we can truly care about in our lifetime, and Sri Siam is one of the places he has to go back to, to get his Thai fix.
_________________
Had a dream of curling up and sleeping with someone hugging me. haha! gosh weird. why lah! Maybe I like the fuzzy feeling it gives my mind. =P
_________________
hirohiro was telling me how he went to Lygon and all, and ate *the* durian gelato. Damnit I miss Freddo's gelati! ~___~ Which then brings to mind Shark Fin House's durian tarts. *drools
_________________
Listening to Believe - Folder5
