next stage, Go!
Ended Week 2 Day 2 with a max of 35.
Damnit I really felt that I could have done 36! But my arms were giving way and didn't want to listen to me! DAMNITTTTTT 36 WAS IN REACHHHH~~~ *pouts*
ok end of rant.
_______________________________
happy 23rd bday ojimaru! =)
_______________________________
Yesterday kb, jon, yk and I had a good day out at Pyramid. Good in the sense that apart from the silence of appreciating our meals, we had alot to talk about. And well seeing that kb is a quiet guy most of the time its interesting to see him doing something else apart from being quiet. haha!
random note: I wore my new vest! XD I love it =3
Had lunch at ajisen ramen.. Even before the food came, it was fun watching Jon and kb stuff themselves with fried garlic, and I really mean spoonful after spoonful of the stuff into their mouths or onto their food.. We just told them to leave some for the next customer. They easily polished off 85% of the mini jar on the table.
Walked around Pyramid (this is round 1). Had about an hour to kill, so Jon went to buy bubble tea, then walked around Lala Avenue (kb's 3rd home apparently) and it was time for the movie!
We watched Igor. As far as children's movies go, the main story for this one was quite stereotypical. But what made it interesting was the setting, the characters, the execution of the story. Execution of the story could have been slightly better I feel, simply because I felt there was something missing. Like a sort of gap in an otherwise good movie.
I liked the characters immensely, and I liked the antagonists because they were evil, even to each other! Which was funny and true to form of an antagonist. And another plus point was that it gave me the impression that 'big girls' were cool XD Big girls meaning bigger sized girls, cause the main female lead was sure no slight-framed Cinderella but a big hulking figure. The sidekicks have an interesting underlying history to them - I mean who would have thought of an 'undead' bunny (in every sense of the word) and a Brian? I meant Brain. The Igor himself was a little lost, I think, he had a good heart but he wanted to be evil! Simply because that was what he knew Malaria to be and its ideals were such. It's like Quasimodo with a knack for inventing.
Some memorable bits:
"What happened to the good old-fashioned cards that just blew your head off? *card explodes* -See, that's what I'm talking about, simple, clean and elegant."
"Igor! Pull the switch!" (in the most dramatic manner ever) -"Yes, master."
"It's better to be a good nobody than an evil somebody." (Definitely the moral of the story here, but I just thought it was nice. =D)
Walked around Pyramid (this was round 2).
random note:Saw a shiney pair of gladiators haha but I didn't think it was a good time to go shopping with 3 guys in tow. Oh yes, and took the opportunity to replace my broken Swatch strap. It's so colourful XD
Most of the time we were looking at figurines! Gashapon figurines, resin figurines, Gundam figurines, and toys galore! I saw the よつば figurine and I want the whole set! Or maybe the おとぎ銃士 赤ずきん ones, which are cuteness to the power of n! XD I'm still looking for a decent-sized model of EVA 01 and EVA 00.. I suppose for completeness I would get EVA 02 as well.. haha I like the pilot but not the EVA? =P Some of the Angels look good too but I have to remember which was my favourite.. however I'm not about to go and watch Shinji cry just to find out. I cannot tahan, I tell you if there is such a person like Shinji I swear I will go up to him and give him a good box in the ears, a few tight slaps and ask him where the hell his balls went.
ahemm. Also we went to see some Gundam models, that kb and yk were quite interested in getting! I think kb just got his today.. hehe makes me want to get one too! And he was going on and on about why he didn't want it. Reasons like "too small", "too expensive", "looks like kena sula", "don't like the loincloth thingy" all surfaced~ which was funny when you're standing back and participating as a spectator. I remember which Gundam I had now! haha! It was a Gundam Seed Astray! But I didn't paint it.. I remember those bottles of paint cost a bomb! @_@
Went to Jusco and the Lala Avenue shops just to look at the models. XD We love wasting time so.. this led us on to dinner. The fun part was getting kb to actually decide and not say "anywhere" or "dunno". XD Went to Wendy's, and funny enough most of the time we were talking about far-sightedness and near-sightedness and erm.. having rimless glasses with no lens? We had a good laugh cause we had no idea how it was going to be put on or taken off.
Seems that the outing was all out to focus on kb and his weirdness XD First off, he doesn't know how to play a majority of card games! XD We must teach him the dark ways~~~~ I think the other (this was what led to the models/figurines craze) was that he didn't own a single Gundam model. I suppose this wasn't as weird, but to me it was simply because I didn't know a guy who didn't have one. =P Either that or I just never bothered to ask.
_______________________________
Today is a special day. Because.
Results are out.
And Because.
I DID IT! XDXDXD I'M DONE WITH UNDERGRADUATE LIFE!
I just got home when cw and hiro msged me to say that the results were out (this was at what, 5PM?) and straightaway my heart started pumping like crazy for some reason. I didn't doubt my ability to do well this sem since I worked gazillion times harder than the previous sem. But still, you know, when it's the 'final' sem things get to be a little more syok. XD Totally set my good mood for whatever's left of the day (albeit late but who cares! XDXDXDXDXD).
_______________________________
I want a new pohne. =O Listing my choices for my reference.. I want a Japanese-y phone but that's not possible so one of these will do~~
