Saturday, November 8, 2008

*snip snip snip*

I love it. Filled with skeletons in everyone's closets. Plenty of dissatisfaction, alot of unsaid, unwritten rules and matters that all will be swept under the carpet just to have abit of 'peace' and quiet.

I will admit that I'm so much luckier than alot of others. I should be happy. Satisfied, even that I am where I am today. I have everything provided for me - I should want nothing, nor need anything.
________________________________

I suppose noone really fits in anywhere, huh. I guess that's why like me, everyone else is trying to find a place that they 'belong'.
________________________________

It's been running through my mind alot. Does this signal the end of things? And like most things, its probably just me thinking too much. Come on, be an idiot and think simply - things somehow work out that way. You can do it!
________________________________

People are screwed up.

So whatelse is new?