Friday, November 21, 2008

eh?

Surprise, surprise! It didn't rain heavily today!
__________________________

Week 1 Day 3 over with a max of 27.

Why was today so hard? The 15 I did in the 2nd set made me somehow think I wasn't going to make it. But I did, yay! =)
__________________________

That stupid cascading stairs/elevator thing was still screwing up, so for the next week YK and I are in charge of.. texturing the items we've modeled. Oh, that and modelling surfaces for the items used, like chairs and tables and stuff. Figure this one should be ok. =3 *hopefully!*

kb was in uni! (for awhile, anyway) apparently he hasn't been out of his house since Saturday. *whistles* I can't do that!
__________________________

Felt like dressing up (a little, I'm forever a jeans girl) today, so I did. haha! Who cares if there's noone to see it.
__________________________

I'm rewatching お伽草子 simply because I don't know what else to watch. So far, so good. hikaru is cool! Simply because she can fight, will fight and still be beautiful with brains - like two different sides of a playing card, that she can control at will. Also, haha this one I just remembered after seeing the op/ed credits: The artist is no other than 田島 昭宇 (tajima shou), who was initially famous for his manga MPD Psycho! =3 Oh yes, the other one he was involved in was Galerians.

There's House Season 5, but its with kor and I'm not about to barge into his room at 1230AM to go get it. Wait, he's not at home anyway - but I do try and respect people's personal space okay!