Thursday, December 23, 2004

last day, home I go

well, I'm in the HKIA airport lounge now, feeling pukey and nauseous. Nothing much. Must've been something at breakfast that didn't quite agree with me. My flight's at 1435hrs and I left for the airport at 1100hrs...=_= I wanted to sleep.. SLEEeeePPP....ZzzzZZzz...

Well, I think I shopped for figurines more than anything else. Lemme count what I bought:

4 Metal Gear Solid 2 figurines (Emma, Gurlokovich soldier, Solid Snake, Metal Gear RAY)
Solid snake's mine bwahahahaha~the rest are my brother's..but Metal Gear RAY is still the coolest of the 1st box set, Pliskin for the 2nd box set.. (which my brother vehemently replies, "It's Snake! There's no difference!" I still think he looks better as Pliskin..and at another shop, where they would open the box to make sure you'd get it, it would cost HK$120! Compared to HK$45 for a wild guess) I so wanted that~~ ok, a warning to future buyers; just pray that you don't end up with Olga Gurlokovich or Otacon, they're probably the only seriously butt-ugly ones. I'm surprised at that. In the game Olga doesn't look that bad, in fact, she looks pretty good. Same goes to Otacon. But then again, at HK$35-45.. why not? And they're very worth the money regardless of which one you get..very nicely coloured and not too small, about 2-3 inches tall, I'd say it's a good buy. A very good buy, yes yes. XD

2 eva figurines (Ayanami Rei, Sohryuu Asuka Langley)
I'm gonna keep Asuka and give Rei to ai-chan. At first I intended it to be a birthday present, but I think I'll give it to her as a going-away present instead..She's got the ASEAN scholarship, so I'm so happy for her! XDXD

2 hagaren figurines (Roy Mustang, Maes Hughes)
MINE bwaahahahaHAHAHA I love Hughes more than Roy, but who cares.. Roy had to be the worst-looking among the six (the rest are Winry Rockbell, Alphonse Elric, Edward Elric and ummm....OHYEA! Riza Hawkeye -how could I forget the coolest girl?!- *bonks self*)

1 Jack Skellington figurine
MIIIIINNNEEE!!! MIIINNNEEEE!! Everybody has to love him, if not may you be cursed forevermore by "The Nightmare Before Christmas''.

1 Alphonse plushie keychain
XDXDXD ureshiiii desuuuuuu~~ =^_^=
MINE TOOO!!! BWAGAGAAGAGAHAHAHWA! touch him without permission and DIE, DIE YOU UNFORGIVEN FOOLS! XDXDXD

2 Gundam figurines 1/144 scale (Zaku Warrior*Gundam Seed Destiny*, Strike Gundam*Gundam Seed*)
for my cousins.. I know both of them have a growing set of Gundams, and anyhow the more the merrier~

1 rave figurine box (chrome-coloured ellie+ruby)
I was actually hoping for a coloured musica+griffonkato*this has got to be the best-looking one, who cares about griffonkato* or haru+plue*OMG plue is so cute~~~I'd say plue is even cuter than haru*, or even coloured ellie+ruby, but it'll do..now to get it coloured, or maybe leave it as is? @_@ the surprising thing was that it only cost HK$10 per box.. I wonder why...

1 hello-kitty figurine in a red-checkered dress
For guama. Somehow it looks like something that goes together with the Sylvanian Family dollhouse. A little addition to her display cupboard, though I think she woulda liked a sweet-delicate chinese doll instead. >_<>2 doggie plushies, one in pastel yellow and the other in pastel blue
okay, so I was running out of time and ideas. I'm gonna give this to my cousin...The other option was to get something Disney, which I knew she would like. I thought it would be much better, if not for the crazy atmosphere in the shop AND the horrifying long queue.. do take note that the entire shop was narrow[meaning only 3 people could stand back to back in a row, feeling squished], long[the queue had extended to half the shop and it would probably take 20-25(?) people in a row before the queue extended to the shop's entrance], my legs were on the breaking point, and the time was about 10pm. @_@

2 more hagaren handphone tags (Edward Elric and Roy Mustang)
Okay, all I needed was Alphonse and I would be content XD If you already don't know I like Al. Very Very Very much. XDXDXD I didn't really mind if I didn't get Alex Louis Armstrong, he's just funny and amusing, but not something I'd like hanging from my handphone. XP

Funny, I only specially looked out for hagaren merchandise. All of which were original, cheap and manufactured in China. I know you're looking at it skeptically (even I had to take double, no, make that quad takes), cause China's where all the cheapskate stuff is from. But I'm serious! It even says there for sale in Japan only, and copyrighted Square-Enix and arakawa hiromu, plus the price in yen (about 500-800yen each). I have no reason to believe that this is pirated stuff.

~ gotta go catch that plane home now~